IFMA San Antonio Credential/Designation Assistance Pre-Requisites
8/25/17 - 11/24/17
1) Member must validate they meet all IFMA pre-requisites for the selected credential, if applicable.
2) Member must be an active member of the SA Chapter for at least one year prior to participation in the credentials assistance program
3) Member shall provide a $250.00 deposit prior to starting a study group. The deposit will be reimbursed upon successfully obtaining the selected credential/designation.
4) Member needs to get pre-approved through the committee chair before participating in a study group.
1) Participants need to actively serve on a committee for at least 12 months.
2) Participants need to pass the exam to be reimbursed for any exam fees.
3) The PD Committee Chair or Co-Chair is responsible for ensuring requirements have been met and authorizing payments.
4) Participation in certification reimbursement program is only available to members whose employers will not reimburse all or part of the cost of the credentials. If your employer provides some level of financial assistance, participants are requested to reimburse the chapter for this portion of the fees.